Friday, October 03, 2008

October News and Updates

Madelyn will be 9 months old in 2 days! We just can 't believe it! We are dismayed that in 3 months she'll be digging into her first birthday cake! This weekend we are enjoying our second trip as a family to the beach. We are staying in our cousins' beautiful home outside of Georgetown, SC. The weather is beautiful, Daddy and Gramps have already been out golfing, and Madelyn loves riding around on the golf cart! After the last two months of jammed packed Tully Markets activities, we all needed this vacation! Oh, I guess I didn't clarify - we're here with the Tullys - Gramps, Nana, and Aunt Stephanie. AND we can't forget that Mally joined us on this trip - she's the happiest camper here!!

Well, we tried unsuccessfully before to make announcements to family and friends through this blog but for some reason we're trying again. We are excited to announce that Madelyn is going to be a BIG sister!! Yes, we are pregnant with Baby #2!! The baby is growing and developing just fine - we're almost 11 weeks along. This new addition will be joining us at the end of April 2009. Please keep us all in your prayers as we prepare in all sorts of ways for this wonderful new life!

Here are a few of the latest pictures of our little girl!!!

This is Madelyn playing with her favorite friend, Mallory Daniels! They have such a blast together!
Here's Madelyn playing with a burp cloth on her head! She loves to play "Peek-A-Boo" and pull it off her head! It makes her laugh every time!

This is our family at Texas de Brazil in Fort Worth. This is where we celebrated our 1st successful Western Apparel and Tack Texas Market in August.

Stay tuned for more updates on Madelyn and more info on our Baby on the way!

Love,
Mike, Allyson, Madelyn, Baby #2, and Mally

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Allyson just remembered I never called you back ... so sorry I have been crazy busy! But I will call you sometime this week and I cant wait to tell you all the awesome stuff happening =)
and i love the blog and Madelyn is beautiful and I cant wait to come see you guys again!
love you!

Anonymous said...

and OH MY GOD apparently I didnt finish reading the blog before I coemmented!!!! ahsalkfaslgkjalkj im so excited!!!! yay!!!! congratualtions!! definitely calling you tomorrow! would call you now buts its like midnight ha
LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!! YAY!!! Baby #2!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! Congratulations... I know you've got to be overjoyed. So exciting!!! Love you all :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! This is wonderful news! Please keep us updated. I'm so happy for you!

Jana

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!!! But I have got to see Baby #1 before Baby #2 gets here! Anyway, congratulations!!! Can't wait! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

=)