Friday, November 10, 2006

Fertile Water

So, really, there's nothing new to say. I just thought blogger might kick our account out if it showed no activity for much longer!! However, since I'm here, I suppose I should provide an update for you, our loyal readers. What's funny is that you, our loyal readers, don't even know who you are yet at this point!!

So, we've officially been trying for a few months now. There are pregnancies and babies all around us!! I have been drinking the water...and nothing yet! All in God's timing - I know. In fact, as much as I have a habit to over think and research things, I am trying my best to not do that in this situation. I have heard all too many times how obsessing over getting pregnant typically delays the process. I guess it's written on my face or something though, because everyone seems to be asking us lately if we're pregnant yet! So, in spite of my best efforts to not obsess I seem to keep coming back to the topic. So, at this point, we've become a little more relaxed about letting people know that we're trying - in hopes that maybe the questions will dwindle. The family doesn't know though - at least I don't think they do! If at all possible, we want to be able to come up with a grand and unique way of telling as many people as possible. In fact, we come up with new ideas weekly!! I personally think they are all assuming we're trying, but it has not been officially confirmed.

Here come the holidays. Bring on the shopping, eating, presents, traffic, baked goods, wrapping, homecomings, cold weather, decorating, etc...and bring on some fertile water to the Clifford home!! We pray for patience as God has already completed the family planning for this household.

No comments: